The FRG1 Evacuation Chair
Price £535 ex VAT
£654.00 inc VAT & Delivery
This chair will allow you to confidently comply with the regulatory (fire) Safety Order. All of the FRG Evacuation Chairs are designed and manufactured with safety and reliability as the overriding importance, while still being designed for easy operation and comfort.
The lightweight yet sturdy build of the chairs can allow them to fold to a compact size and attach onto any wall via the simple wall-bracket system.
The Chairs are specially designed for an easier transfer of the evacuee The FRG range of Evacuation Chairs are CE certified in conformity with directive 93/42/ EEC for medical devices.
We offer a full service and training package across this range of chairs.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used by a solo operator.
- Lightweight design, the chair only weighs 15kg despite its highly sturdy construction.
- Exceptional weight capacity 160kg. That’s 25 stone.
- Excellent value and easy to use.
- Extremely slim when stored.
- Simple rapid-deploy system - allows the chair to be ready for use in seconds with no
- Smooth, safe, glide-track system ensures a comfortable and controlled evacuation
- Dual rear brakes at waist level for easy application.
- Adjustable chest, lap and shin straps.
- Adjustable neck support.
- Wall attachment bracket - no lifting required.
- Cover included at no extra cost.
- 5 year guarantee.
- Directive 93/42EEC Medical Devices - Class 1.
- Our comprehensive care package that offers you complete peace of mind.